The process of converting Gmail to Outlook is not difficult, but it can be time consuming. There are a few tips that will make the transition easier for you.
The how to transfer emails from gmail to outlook 2016 is a problem that many people find themselves in. There are some tips and tricks that can make the process easier.
While utilizing any suite program, get bothered by Google spying or advertisements. Outlook is the most suitable option. This post will show you how to manually convert Gmail to Outlook. Gmail is a dependable and secure email service that comes with a slew of features. It also allows you to manage your emails, contacts, and calendars. However, owing to the ability to access and interact with data in desktop-based clients, as well as the ability to overcome the risk of data loss. Users are searching for a way to import all of their emails from Gmail to Outlook these days.
What is Outlook, and how can it help you be more productive?
Microsoft’s Outlook is a free desktop-based email service software. It’s included in the Microsoft Office suite and may be used on a PC, Mac, or mobile device. Calendars, task management, contact management, note-taking, diary recording, and web surfing are all available to users.
Why is it necessary to back up your Gmail account to Outlook?
- Convert Gmail to Outlook to have access to all of your email, calendars, and contacts in one location.
- Users wish to switch their Gmail accounts to Outlook in order to work offline.
- Outlook’s ability to arrange Outlook mailboxes is another incentive to transfer Gmail data.
- Outlook allows you to search your email and other data in a variety of ways.
- One of the features of Outlook is the ability to find and book meeting spaces.
The Best Ways to Convert Gmail to Outlook
To transfer Gmail emails to Outlook, there are two options. one of which is completed in three stages and properly converts Gmail emails:
Method 1: Manually move emails from Gmail to Outlook 2016.
Step 1: Configure Gmail for Outlook Connection
Before you may link your Gmail account to Outlook, you must first prepare it: Set up two-factor authentication and create a password for a third-party app in Outlook. To manage Gmail, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Gmail using the necessary credentials.
- Open the Settings gear icon by selecting it.
- Enable IMAP under the Forwarding and POP/IMAP section.
- After you’ve made your adjustments, click Save Changes.
Step 2: In Outlook, add your Gmail account.
- Start the Outlook desktop software (2013, 2016) and choose File.
- Select the Add Account button in the opening process and click it.
- In the designated box, provide necessary information such as your name, Gmail email address, and password(or third-party app password). To continue the procedure, click the Next button.
- After that, click Finish to sync your Gmail account with Outlook. You may also see your account information just under your Outlook inbox.
Step 3: Save Gmail Messages to Your Computer (Optional)
- Select File >> Open & Export section >> Import/Export from the File menu in Outlook.
- Select the option to export a file and then click Next.
- Tap Next after selecting Outlook Data File (.pst).
- Check the Include subfolders option and choose the Folder from which you wish to backup messages. Next should be selected.
- To provide a path for the resulting file, click the Browse option.
- If necessary, choose an option and click Finish.
- You may alternatively give the file a password and then click OK.
- To check the stored file, go to the place where it was saved.
Method 2: Professionally Migrate Gmail Emails to Outlook
One of the finest and easiest-to-use options for converting Gmail to Outlook is Sysinfo Gmail Backup Tool. Users may import several Gmail folders at once using the program. You may also export/import Gmail emails to Thunderbird, IMAP, Hotmail, Office 365, PST, PDF, OST, CSV, MBOX, and other email clients.
How to Export Emails from Gmail to Outlook PST
- To begin, get Gmail Backup Tool and install it.
- Sign in with the necessary credentials (User Name & Third-Party app password)
- Mark the folders you wish to import from the tree and then click Next.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Outlook PST.
- Choose a folder name based on the software’s built-in capabilities.
- Choose the destination path using the Path To Save button.
- To begin converting Gmail emails to PST, click the Convert button.
- Additionally, you have the option of saving the migration report.
The Gmail Backup Tool’s Key Features and Benefits
- Gmail emails may be exported to CSV, PST, PDF, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, and other formats.
- Emails from Gmail may be transferred to Office 365, Thunderbird, AOL, IMAP, Hotmail, and other services.
- Allow users to preview the folders in their Gmail accounts.
- Gmail emails may be backed up on a regular basis using this feature.
- Users may also be able to transfer or backup emails that do not include attachment files.
- To divide emails into a particular date period, use the Mail Filter option.
- All versions of the Windows operating system are supported by the software.
As everyone moves to cloud services, converting Gmail to Outlook has become a must for professional users. As a result, we’ve discussed simple and straightforward ways to transfer Gmail emails to Outlook to assist such people. In addition, we discussed an expert application that converts Gmail emails into Outlook without requiring the installation of Outlook.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I transfer my Gmail to Outlook?
You will need to make sure you are logged into your Google account on the Outlook website. Then click on settings, then select email and click Change next to the Gmail address listed.
Why cant I add my Gmail to Outlook?
Unfortunately, Microsoft does not allow users to add in custom email accounts on their version of Outlook. This is due to copyright restrictions that Microsoft fears would be leveled against them should they allow something like this.
- how to sync gmail to outlook
- how to transfer emails from gmail to outlook 365
- sync gmail with outlook 365
- how to transfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019
- how to transfer emails from gmail to outlook 2010