Compass Sensor is a compass that can be used with your Windows 10, 8, 7 PC. It is a free app that you can download from the Microsoft Store.
The what is a compass is a device that allows you to know which direction you are facing. This tool can be downloaded for PC Windows 10,8,7.
Are you looking for a method to get Sensor for Compass for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the finest Tools apps for PC, Compass Sensor.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download Compass Sensor on your PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at the Compass Sensor’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for a PC Compass Sensor
|File size||1.33 MB|
|Designed by||iGoo Studio is a web-based design studio that specializes on|
|Package of Apps||app.leesin.icompass|
Compass Sensor is the most popular app in the Tools category on Google Playstore. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Compass Sensor for Windows currently has over 10,000 installs and an average user aggregate rating of 4.3 stars.
The Google Play Store presently does not include Compass Sensor. If you haven’t already done so, go to one of the third-party APK download sites and download Compass Sensor. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download Compass Sensor for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if there isn’t an official version of Compass Sensor for PC, you may still utilize it with the assistance of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize Compass Sensor on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download Compass Sensor for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install Compass Sensor for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’re looking for a Compass Sensor to install on our computer.
- Step 6: Compass Sensor will be installed on Bluestacks immediately once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You may now use the Compass Sensor app on your laptop by just double-clicking on the app icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to get the Compass Sensor APK file from a third-party APK site and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK file option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. Using Bluestacks to install Compass Sensor on a PC is thus advised. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Compass Sensor for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. We’ll now look at how to install Compass Sensor on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Compass Sensor app. Locate the iGoo Studio developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Compass Sensor may be seen on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Conclusion on the Compass Sensor for PC:
With its simple but effective interface, the Compass Sensor has gained a lot of traction. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install a compass sensor on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. You may obtain Compass Sensor for Windows 10 PC by using any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our Compass Sensor Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or encounter any problems when installing Emulators or Compass Sensor for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
- best compass