The concept of dimensions and metrics is not new. It has been used by many industries for decades. However, the advancement of technology has led to a proliferation of different types of dimensions and metrics that are now being used in tandem with each other.
The when defining a measurement plan, what is the order of steps? is a question that has been asked in the past. There are 5 different scopes that could be used to define dimensions and metrics.
Hello, the iCertificationHelp Team has discovered the right answer to the question Which Of These Scopes Could Be Used For Dimensions And Metrics? The answer to this question is given below, with the right answer denoted by a “Green Color“.
For dimensions and metrics, which of these scopes may be used?
- Event-level, session-level, or transaction-level scope
- Location-level, duration-level, or user-level scope
- Event-level, duration-level, or transaction-level scope
- Hit-level, session-level, or user-level scope
Correct Answer: Scope at the hit, session, or user level
To discover more about Analytics Academy, go to: http://www.analyticsacademy
Excellent work! Congratulations on successfully answering this question, and we are happy to inform you that you can find all Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Certification Exam Answers on iCertificationHelp.com. Our professional team has prepared all question answers by taking the exam and collecting all of the questions that will be asked in this test. So you don’t have to stress about passing the Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Certification Exam Answers any more. We’ve also explained all answers in depth for a better user experience, so you’ll acquire information after answering the question.
The 11. which are goal types in google analytics? is a question that was asked by one of our readers. Google Analytics has the following goals:
Frequently Asked Questions
What scope levels are available for dimensions and metrics?
The available scope levels are as follows:
What scopes apply to custom metrics?
Custom metrics can be set to any of the scopes available in the game.
What is a metric scope?
A metric scope is a type of microscope that uses a combination of light and lenses to magnify objects.
- what are macro-conversions in a measurement plan?
- which are goal types in google analytics?
- what does google analytics use to differentiate new and returning users?
- a session in google analytics times out after how many minutes by default?
- custom dimensions can be used in which reports?